According to Cooperative Approach for the Implementation of the CICA CBMs, Member States have specified the following priorities for cooperation in economic area:
- Cooperation to promote various modes of transport linkages.
- Cooperation for the development of secure and effective systems of transportation corridors.
- Taking necessary steps to ensure energy security cooperation in the CICA region, including development of and enhancing efficiency and safety of the routes and security of supply of energy.
- Widening of cooperation in the sphere of tourism, by exchanging information in this field and encouraging contacts between tourism organizations of the Member States.
- Visa facilitation including expeditious business visas in order to enhance trade and investment relations among the Member States.
- Widening of cooperation among financial sectors.
- Promoting business opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Expanding investment opportunities and cooperation
- Encouraging cooperation in the field of communications and information technology.
- Establishing a common database on trade and other areas of economic interest.
Concept Paper and Action plan for the Implementation of the CICA Catalogue of CBMs in the Economic Area:«Energy Security Cooperation»
Concept paper on cooperation among the CICA Member States in the area of tourism.
Concept Paper on the implementation of the CICA Confidence Building Measures in the area of Promotion of Business Opportunities and Information Exchange in Small and Medium Enterprise
Action Plan on Implementation of the Catalogue of Confidence Building Measures of the CICA in the Area of Promotion of Business opportunities and Information Exchange in Small and Medium Enterprise for 2010-2011
Concept Paper and Action Plan in the area of Information Technology
Action Plan for implementation of Confidence Building Measures in the area of development of Small and Medium Enterprises for the period 2016-2018.